Q: Is there Internet/wifi available?
A: Comcast is currently building out their network specifically to accommodate our RV park. We expect their services to be available any day. When it is each space will have basic cable and there will be Comcast managed WIFI hotspots throughout the park.
Q: For what reasons do you deny Extended stays?
We were unable to verify your application information provided by you.
If your income does not equal three (3) times the amount of the rent.
You misrepresented information on the rental application or failed to provide any information as requested on the application.
Management deems applicant rude, confrontation, abrasive, or someone with whom we do not want to enter into an agreement with.
Rental history report shows significant levels of non-compliance activity including, but not limited to the following:
- Failure to give proper written notice when vacating the property.
- Any late payment of rent.
- Repeated disturbance of neighbor’s peaceful enjoyment of the area.
- Damage to the property beyond normal wear.
- Complete deposit not returned.
- Reports of violence or threats to landlords or neighbors.
- Allowing persons not named on rental application to reside on the premises.
- Previous landlord(s) that would not rent to you again for reasons pertaining to the behavior of yourself, your pets, your children, or your guest on their property during your tenancy.
- Any report of unpaid rent, utilities, fees, or services provided.
Your credit file shows any of the following:
- Lack of sufficient credit history.
- Unpaid collections, liens, or judgments within the past two (2) years.
- History of late payments on credit accounts.
- Any remaining unpaid delinquent debts.
ANY FELONY CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.
Any history of illegal drug use or possession.
Any history of convictions against you by any other party.